The Pokemon Go Map actually looks the same with the Google Maps, but this one has a very bright animated appearance. In this particular map, you can be able to see local landmarks represented by Pokemon Gyms and PokeStops. Moreover, you can also see unmarked roads as well as rustling grasses where Pokemons are hiding. As you walk along the main area of the game, Pokemons will come out and it is your job to capture as many of them as you can.
Icons You Need to Get Well Acquainted with
While you are in the game, you can see a number of icons. And to make you well informed about these icons, consider the following information:
- Pokedex Icon – This icon is your Pokemon Index. It is the one that you should tap if you want to see the complete information regarding the species of Pokemons that you have already captured.
- Pokemon Icon – This is the game icon you need to tap if you want to review all the Pokemons that you already have.
- Player Icon – At the bottom part of the screen on the left side, you can see this Player Icon. This is the one you need to tap when you want to see all the information about your character. This is also where you can see your in-game achievements.
- Nearby Pokemon Icon – Such icon is located on the right side of your screen, particularly on the bottom part. Through this icon, you can be able to know all the Pokemons that are nearby your location.
- Backpack Icon – This icon is very important since this will serve as your storage area for the items that you have gotten while you are playing the game.
All these icons will be added to your game if you try pokemon go hack iso which is available on Pokemon-Go-Hack.de game account.