Have you ever read the articles that are similar to each other? A content used on a website must be unique and engaging. It should make the readers gain knowledge and facts without copying from other sites blindly. In order to bring more traffic to your website, it must be plagiarism free. Plagiarism is nothing but the use of similar content, sentences, or using others products for your own business. It can be done easily by the writers but you cannot be successful as a blog writer. Google’s algorithm hates the plagiarized content and will not let you rank the top results. Sometimes, your own words might be replicated by other writers, which is also a kind of plagiarism. In order to save you from this, many online plagiarism checker platforms are available.
How to check if your content is plagiarized or not?
Plagiarism is a crime. It feels like stealing others work for earning. However, if you do not do them intentionally, some sentence formations might be the same resulting in plagiarism. To prevent your articles from this, it must be checked with a good online plagiarism checker.
- First, complete your article in a notepad or as a word document.
- Copy the whole content.
- Search ‘Online plagiarismchecker’ in your search engine.
- The multiple results will be shown on the webpage.
- Choose the link of your choice and paste the copied content in the box provided.
- The software checks for plagiarism in your content by comparing it with similar words or sentences on the internet.
- If two or more words used in sequence are similar to some other article, then it shows your content as plagiarized.
For a good content or an article, the plagiarism score should be 100%. Only then your content is taken into account as a perfect article which is completely unique.