Corrugated boxes can be found anywhere, at the home, in your office and many more places. Initially, plastic bags were used for packaging but as plastic is very hazardous to our health and is causing great damage to our environment so many countries have taken a step to restrict the use of plastic and this led to increased use of paper bags and corrugated boxes.
The use of corrugated box is in every field from food, medicines to home appliances all come in a corrugated box packing. With the advent of e-commerce, the demand for corrugated boxes is increased and this led to the establishment of a new business. The business of corrugated boxes is flourishing with great pace.
Why use a corrugated box?
Most companies use corrugated boxes as packing material as it is cheap, requires low maintenance and is easily available. There are many advantages of using corrugated boxes for business and consumer also.
- These boxes are used to protect material while shipping, it acts as a cushion for the material and thus protects them from damage.
- They do not allow bacteria and moisture to enter inside and are thus helpful in shipping food materials which require long shipping period.
- They are easy to customize, you can modify them according to your product requirements.
- This will help you in your branding or advertisement as you can modify them in some unique form which represents your company.
- Rigid box manufacturers also supply corrugated boxes according to your business requirement at different rates.
- Corrugated boxes are light in weight and thus are easy to shift. This will save you from paying extra wages to laborers in shifting boxes from one place to another.
These boxes are widely used because they are bio-degradable thus do not cause any damage to the environment, are most eco-friendly packing material.